It’s shaping up to be a busy summer here in Kirkcudbright…..
Here in Kirkcudbright – well there’s so much going on you’ll find it hard to tear yourself away
There are some events that we believe should not be missed these include;-
- New for 2014 Farmers and Producers Market, 4th Sunday of Month from March.
- Galloway Childrens Festival 29th June,
- Kirkcudbright Country Fair 12th & 13th July,
- Riding of the Marches 18th July,
- Arts & Craft Trail 1st-2nd-3rd & 4th August
- Our Grand Decorated Vehicle Parade 16th August,
- Our famous Floodlit Tattoo and Firework Display 23rd August,
- Classic Car Rally 24th August,
- Food Festival 17th, 18th & 19th October
- 7 weekly Scottish Nights starting Thursday 10th July
Why not visit the Kirkcudbright site right here http://www.kirkcudbright.co.uk/summerfestivities.asp
PLUS – lot’s happening this winter at the Hotel